{Jan. 9}
I had cheer competition in Las Vegas and knew it would be much easier without Ty, and Devan wouldn't want to come sit at the competition all day. I decided the night before to try feeding Ty formula, because I didn't have any bottles pumped. He just started drinking it like it was no big deal. It made me sad that he didn't care in a way, but happy that I knew I could leave him. I was able to leave 2 pumped bottles, but he still had 2 formula bottles while I was gone. He spent the whole day playing with daddy. He loved it I'm sure, because he loves his daddy so much. The competition went great and I was really glad I had left Ty home because it was chaotic. I missed him so much just being gone that one day. It was so much fun to get home to him. That night, he was loving nursing more than ever...which made me happy. I'm so glad I have such a good boy that I can leave when I need to now.
I had cheer competition in Las Vegas and knew it would be much easier without Ty, and Devan wouldn't want to come sit at the competition all day. I decided the night before to try feeding Ty formula, because I didn't have any bottles pumped. He just started drinking it like it was no big deal. It made me sad that he didn't care in a way, but happy that I knew I could leave him. I was able to leave 2 pumped bottles, but he still had 2 formula bottles while I was gone. He spent the whole day playing with daddy. He loved it I'm sure, because he loves his daddy so much. The competition went great and I was really glad I had left Ty home because it was chaotic. I missed him so much just being gone that one day. It was so much fun to get home to him. That night, he was loving nursing more than ever...which made me happy. I'm so glad I have such a good boy that I can leave when I need to now.
He thinks he can pull his foot up and try to climb out of his Bumbo. Dev took these pictures of it while I was gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment