I can't believe it's already the middle of January! We had such a fun New Years Eve. We went up to Pine Valley to sled during the day, then to Gretchen and Dave's that night. We just ate lots of food and played 2 fun games, Smart Ass and Quelf. Unfortunately I had to sit on my hands through the whole game of Quelf, so I only got a couple pictures before it happened. Gretchen was saying something about Chickens as George Bush and Robyn was singing with her hand. It was such a fun night. I didn't think we would make it until 12, but we all stayed up and watched the ball drop.


2 comments:
I just want everyone to notice how dang cute I am in both of the New Years picture!!! NOT Gag, but I have to say it was such a fun night! We miss being able to see everyone and play games!
oh yes and you have some awesome action pictures from sledding! I was laughing so hard at them! hahah
Post a Comment