Monday, November 2, 2009

Ty's Blessing

{Nov. 1}

Devan gave Ty the most beautiful blessing yesterday. After our sacrament we went to my parents house for a "brunch". It's always so great to get the whole family together and realize how much love and support we have. Ty is a lucky little boy to have so many people who love him. It ended up being such a pretty day and we were so happy.

{Sweetest boy I've ever seen}

{Our little Family}


{My parents}

{Dev's Parents}

{Ty's Grandparents}

{All of Ty's Grandparents and Great's(except Great Grandma Partridge)}

{Sweet Little Man}



{Some of the family at the blessing Brunch}

8 comments:

Kyler and Hillary said...

what a special day! He looks so handsome. And great that you had so much support from your families :) I am dying at how cute he is in that pumpikin: both the real and the costume !!! SO CUTE

Kristen Westbrook said...

What a handsome little man you have!

Tiffany said...

He's so adorable! You have such a cute little family and your hair is getting so long!

Natalie said...

Cute pictures Lex!!! He look so handsome!

The Hansens said...

oh so sweet! What a special day! Bowen got blessed yesterday too. It is great to have support all around. He really looked so handsome!

Erin said...

Oh I love blessing day! It really is so fun being surrounded by so many people who are there to love and support you. Mini Mitch is adorable. :) I loved the little pumpkin costume. And you look as beautiful as ever Lex!

Skye said...

Lex- cute cute pictures! the blessing was beautiful! you have a great family!

Anonymous said...

i wish we could have been there! I am sure it was beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys and meet that little man! only a couple weeks!