Ty is almost 3 months old and I can't believe it!
-He has only woke up once in the night this whole week. Mommy is LOVING it!
-The first night I was worried something happened to him, so I got up to check him
and he was just sound asleep.
-The last 2 nights he woke up around 6...ate...I had to wake him up at
9:30 to get him ready to leave the house. I think I have a sleeper!
-My milk needs to stop producing so much in the night...I'm a complete mess
when he sleeps that long without eating...and it hurts!
-He's finding his thumb more often...but still loves his binky and his fist.
-He's still in size 1 diapers.
-I've started helping coach cheer at Snow Canyon, and he just sleeps through practice.
I think he likes commotion.
-He is such a good baby. I couldn't ask for better...seriously.
-He has only woke up once in the night this whole week. Mommy is LOVING it!
-The first night I was worried something happened to him, so I got up to check him
and he was just sound asleep.
-The last 2 nights he woke up around 6...ate...I had to wake him up at
9:30 to get him ready to leave the house. I think I have a sleeper!
-My milk needs to stop producing so much in the night...I'm a complete mess
when he sleeps that long without eating...and it hurts!
-He's finding his thumb more often...but still loves his binky and his fist.
-He's still in size 1 diapers.
-I've started helping coach cheer at Snow Canyon, and he just sleeps through practice.
I think he likes commotion.
-He is such a good baby. I couldn't ask for better...seriously.

No comments:
Post a Comment