Sunday, November 22, 2009

So Big

My Little man looked so big at church today.


Oh I just love you little Ty!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

he is too cute!!! I love him! and dont you love the mother experiences we have! love ya chicka hope all is good

Nancy said...

My little Ty wearin' a tie!!! Love it!!

Kristen Westbrook said...

Oh my word his Tie is so adorable, how cute!!

Kyler and Hillary said...

what a handsome little guy and I love his tie! I am dying about your mall experience! I feel like stuff always happens like that! I would have liked the excuse to go buy a new outfit though...haha!

brittany said...

he is so stinkin' cute!

The Hansens said...

oh he is just the cutest! I love his little shirt and tie!! I cant decide if he looks like you or Devan more!! He is a good mix!

kimberly said...

He looks so cute lexie! The story of you and Ty at the mall is the story of my life! June still spits up so bad, and on top of that she does crazy poops that spray out of her diaper EVERY time! I feel like I am going to go crazy with how many times I have to change her clothes in one day. The other day she pooped and it went all the way up her back and down and out one of her arm sleeves. It was the craziest thing ever! He is way cute though so I guess they can get away with it.

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness...I love his little church outfit! Too bad we weren't at church to see it. We had a bad morning on Sunday with Whit. She was up at 5:30, 7:30, etc and we were out of energy by the time 9 rolled around! :( Oh and I love your mall fiasco story...poor thing!

Kinsly said...

Love the tie. And shots are the worst. Ashley just had her 4 mo. shots this week. Luckily it's only bad for a day. Tylenol is a good friend on those days. :)