Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mall Fiasco

{Nov. 17}

Dev had to go up north to work this last week, so Ty and I tagged along. On Tuesday while Dev was working, he dropped us off at the mall and thought I would get some Christmas shopping done.
Ty needed to eat, so I hurried to Nordstrom because they have a nice Mother's Lounge. While he was eating, he spit up all over. His shirt was soaked, so I changed his outfit.
I walked out and started shopping for about 2 minutes when I looked over and saw him grunt...then heard the power poop. "Oh man...we better go change your bum."
So we walk back in the mother's lounge and I pull him out to change his butt...poo was clear down his leg and up his back. Yep...clothes were covered. I didn't have another outfit with me and hadn't gotten much shopping done yet. So as I'm wiping down his whole body with wet wipes...power poo all over my hand and the whole changing table! You've got to be kidding me! I used all of my wipes...and put him in his carseat with a bib on. The second he was in his seat I just started laughing. He looked so funny. He was just happy as can be. I had to take a picture on my phone and document the moment.
Luckily Devan came back right then, and we went into Baby Gap to get another outfit for him to wear...But this is how he looked for a little while. Shopping is a little different with a baby.


5 comments:

erica said...

haha, this exact experience happened to me. exact.

brittany said...

hahaha. love it. almost the same thing happened to me at church, but i had one extra pair of jeans, so kai left church with jeans and no shirt... haha so classy.

kate + parker said...

hahaha this story kills me. and even funnier are the comments. I think ty is still cute in his little bib and diaper!

Courtney said...

Haha! Don't you love that it seems to always happens when you're out! Gotta love em!

MKSIMS said...

At least the monster poo didn't happen all over YOUR clothes!