2 month Stats
{Almost 10 weeks}
-Head Circumference: 15.6 in...31%
-Weight(with clothes on): 11 lbs. 15 oz...47% (He's more than doubled his birth weight!)
-Height: 22.5 in...24%
Looks like he might be a shorty like his mommy...uh oh.
He was so smiley and cute at the Dr. He was just smiling and talking to Dr. Thompson, then the nurses came in for the shots. He screamed and just looked at me like, "Why would you let them do that to me?" I felt so bad. It only lasted a couple minutes though, then he got his binkie and he was fine. I just love this little man so so much!
-He lost his binkie just as I took the big picture. His face is so funny! Yes...he has spit up on his shirt too. He spits up like crazy! Dr. Thompson gave us a prescription to try and see if it helps.
{Almost 10 weeks}
-Head Circumference: 15.6 in...31%
-Weight(with clothes on): 11 lbs. 15 oz...47% (He's more than doubled his birth weight!)
-Height: 22.5 in...24%
Looks like he might be a shorty like his mommy...uh oh.
He was so smiley and cute at the Dr. He was just smiling and talking to Dr. Thompson, then the nurses came in for the shots. He screamed and just looked at me like, "Why would you let them do that to me?" I felt so bad. It only lasted a couple minutes though, then he got his binkie and he was fine. I just love this little man so so much!
-He lost his binkie just as I took the big picture. His face is so funny! Yes...he has spit up on his shirt too. He spits up like crazy! Dr. Thompson gave us a prescription to try and see if it helps.


2 comments:
Lex he is soooo dang cute!!!! I can't wait to love and kiss him! Oh sweet little guy! Only about 1 more week! Then Malia and Ty man can meet each other!!! I can't wait! Give him LOTS of Hugs and Kisses from Mitch Malia and I! Love you guys!!!!
He is the cutest little guy. I love those pics of him smiling...so precious!
Post a Comment