Sunday, November 29, 2009

Family

After Malia's blessing, we took a quick family picture for my mom's Christmas cards. I'm so grateful for my family. I love that we are so close. They are all my best friends and I love it. I'm so blessed to have such great examples around me.

My cute boys and me

The Girls

The Whole family


The 5 cute grand kids.
-The one of Ty and Malia looks like the little old man and little old lady. haha
-Sadie was SO tired and did not want to take pictures.

7 comments:

Skye said...

Wow you posted alot since the last time i checked! I love the family pictures everyone looks so cute. Malia is such a doll too! I am glad you had a good thanksgiving!

Gretchen said...

I LOVE all of the new posts!! It was a FUN weekend. So fun to be with all of the family, and to have all of the little cousins together! I can't wait to have them together againg in 20 days!!!

Marcie said...

All the pictures are adorable! I am so happy he is sleeping good for you, it defintely makes things so much easier. How fun you are coaching cheer!

Kyler and Hillary said...

lex, I LOVE all these pictures. Beautiful family! the family pictures I am going to post will put yours to shame. haha

Heidi said...

Love the posts, Lex. Everyone looked so cute in your family picture. I'm sad I didn't get to make it to Malia's blessing!

kate + parker said...

first of all.. LOVE the pictures! Second of all... I can't wait for you to move up here!! When, why, where?? we for sure need to get together. I need to meet little ty and see you. I haven't seen you forever! yay!

The Hansens said...

oh such a cute family! I love that pic of Malia and Ty looking like old people! Cracks me up!