WOW!! I'm trying to get back into the blogging world.
My computer broke, Dev's is slowly dying, and I finally found my camera cord so I can use my Mom's desktop...
{Picture thanks to Hayley Bradshaw Photography...more to come}
There is SO much I could write about Ty since I last did Tuesday Tidbits.
He has turned into a little/big boy over night!
01. This past week was not fun at all. He was sick for a few days and I finally decided to take him to the doctor after endless nights of uncontrollable screaming and 5 days of NO eating...double ear infections.
I felt like the worst mom for not taking him sooner.
They were bad...thankfully he's done with the antibiotic and we're back to normal.
02. He is on round 2 of his steroid for his esophagus. It's a more mild dose this time hoping it won't make his stomach sick like it started to last time. He seems to be doing good so far.
03. He still loves his "toys"(toy story), but has started loving Thomas the Train and his "Cars".
04. He thinks he needs to nap in our bed lately. He wants all the pillows off and covers on too. Usually he wants to be watching Cars(1 or 2). Yeah...he's not spoiled at all.
05. He has a love/hate relationship with Malia. He LOVES her and asks where she is all of the time and wants to play with her, yet as soon as she's here they fight fight fight. ha I guess that's what you get with 2 two year olds right? I don't understand why they don't see how much fun they have together when they're not arguing over "it's mine!".
06. I made a cookie he can have today that was actually good! It's an oatmeal choc. chip recipe I have, just substituted all of his own butter, egg substitute, and gluten free baking flour and they were really good. Usually all of his stuff is super grainy and sick, but with the oatmeal it wasn't noticable and we both sat and ate them together. He thought it was fun.
07. When I ask him, "Do we live in Grandma and Grandpa's house?" or "Is this Grandma and Grandpa's bed?" He says, "No it's my house." or "No this is Mommy and Daddy's bed." ha
08. He's so moody. He is seriously the cutest, most loving kid one second, then SNAP! He's on the ground screaming, "I want Daddy!" Even if Devan was the one holding him.(The picture totally captures his moody personality. He was crying and did NOT want to smile for us.)
09. Whenever I talk about "baby brother" he says, "I wanna see him." I tell him that the baby has to get bigger in my belly first. I'm pretty sure he understands, but he's just so excited. He LOVES babies. He loves to talk to them and kiss them. When talking about baby brother he said, "I wanna kiss him and hold him and give him loves." I can't wait to see him with his little brother.
Let's hope his attitude doesn't change.

3 comments:
Funny little guy! Look at those pouty eyes! He's just going though a phase....he's in his terrible twos....he'll get over it soon! (hopefullly) ha! Thanks for all the new posts! LOVED LOVED LOVED it!
Lex, congrats on baby boy #2 coming! :) It's gonna be so much fun for Ty to have a brother! Glad for the update! Cute pic!
he is such a big boy!! So cute:)
Post a Comment