Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving with the Partridge Family.
I was too busy eating, napping, and enjoying myself to take any pictures...and nauseous.
We had so much fun staying with Justin and Mels and the kids.
That night Devan and I decided to go to Black Friday WalMart at 10pm and get some toys for Ty.
It was CRAZY.
Seriously like a movie.
I wish I had pictures/video to document.
People were getting in fights, laying on top of things, throwing stuff through the store.
It was shoulder to shoulder people on most isles.
I just loved watching people's faces as they were frantically trying to find the right thing.
It was INTENSE. haha
We got a couple things and laughing thinking, "what are we doing here?"
Luckily we saw Justin and Mel's neighbors to jump in line with or we would have waited at least an hour or 2, which wouldn't have been worth it at all.
Will I do it again? Maybe when we're in med school and have no money.
There really are good deals, but I'm just not a crazy like that I guess.

Here's the one picture I took all weekend. Cutest little boys eating Thanksgiving dinner together.


No comments: