Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Halloween

I worked all day on Halloween.
Megan(Ty's babysitter) is seriously the best.
She took the kids up to the high school in their costumes to trick or treat.
He LOVED it!
He came home with a FULL bag of candy.
Ty told me a while back he wanted to be BUZZ for Halloween, so I broke down and bought the costume.
Gretchen was SO nice to let us come eat quick at her house before trick or treating.
The kids were all so excited to go trick or treat.
Cam had already left by the time we got there.
Ty loved going with Sadie and Abbie up to the doors.
He knew exactly what to do.
He would say, "Trick or Treat." 
He knows he can't have chocolate(allergies), so he would always try to get a sugar one.
Some houses only had chocolate so he'd get one and walk back to us and say, "I got chocolate mom." Just because he knew he couldn't have it. I'm so glad he is SO smart with what he can and can't eat.
After he picked his treat he always said, "Thank you!"
Sometimes he would walk up to the door and say, "Thank you!" instead of "Trick or Treat." ha
It was SO much fun to sit back and watch him enjoy Halloween this year.















No comments: