Sadie was being the biggest helper and got him some "mush".
He LOVES mush and Sadie knew it.
He ate most of the bowl and went up to play with Abbie.
Abbie came down to Gretchen and said, "Ty has tons of bugers!"
Gretch looked over and realized Sadie had made him Peaches and CREAM mush.
Usually he would throw up instantly to the cream, but since he's taking a steroid, it got in his system.
I had just gotten done with my appointment and hurried to get him.
I felt SO bad because sweet little Sadie was just being such a good helper.
He was itching all over and just crying.
I gave him some benadryl and put him down for his nap.
He woke up still completely covered in hives, but they slowly went away by evening.
I really hope someday we won't have to worry so much.
These were taken post nap
2 comments:
I hate these pictures:( My poor little guy! Looks just like his uncle used to look when he would break out! Sorry TY, you got this from your Uncle Mitch...blame him!! Ha!
Sad! What a darling little guy I hope he gets better! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog- I will FOR SURE call when we come down! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment