Tuesday Naia was being really fussy(which is not normal for her), and wouldn't eat well.
She got a fever and Robyn decided to take her into the ER that night at about midnight.
Since she was under 1 month they were really concerned and had to do every test.
They did blood tests and a spinal tap to test for meningitis.
She was hooked up to IV antibiotics and antivirals.
She had to stay all day Wednesday and Thursday and got to come home on Friday morning.
Thankfully she just had a virus, but it still wasn't fun at all.
She was an angel baby the rest of the time and hardly made a peep.
I was SO glad I got to be there during all of this.
I got to just stay home and play with Ty and Malia and enjoy them.
We watched movies, colored with chalk, made cookies, read books, made pretend food...
I got a small taste of what it would be like to have twins.
I went to the store once and everyone thought they were twins. ha
I definitely have a new appreciation for any mom that has twins and goes out much. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment