Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits




01. Nobody was kidding when they said, "Terrible Twos".
02. He is happy and laughing and kissing me one second,
then all of a sudden he throws himself to the ground, screaming, and hitting everything in sight.
I honestly don't know what to do when he does this.
03. He hasn't been eating very good for the past week and a half, although he drinks A LOT.
04. Ever since he hasn't been eating, he cries...A LOT. 
Every little thing sets him off.
I'm not sure if it's just the terrible twos or because he's not eating.
05. Sometimes I feel like his allergies aren't a big deal and there's plenty to eat,
other times I just want to throw in the towel and can't think of anything to feed him.
06. He went through a phase of, "yucky farms"(lucky charms), but hardly eats them in this phase of no eating.
07. I bought some turkey burgers and he loved it with "dip". 
I've been trying to find lots of new things for him to eat.
He has a hard time with new things, but usually will like it if I can get him to eat it.
08. He loves to look at pictures and watch videos of himself on our iphones.
He laughs so hard at him on the video.
I love that he knows exactly how to get to anything he wants on my phone.

3 comments:

Jennifer L said...

Oh my gosh Lexie, I'm so sorry you have to deal with so much with that DARLING little guy! I know what you're dealing with and it's hard. Good luck, and good luck with finding things he'll eat. Love you!

Unknown said...

It's SO common for a 2 year old to eat about as much as a bird! I've gone through it with my kids and it's totally normal! But I swear boys are SO much harder at the terrible 2s and 3s and 4s hahahaha hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Malia misses her little buddy so much!! We are ready for you guys to come back out here now. Malia has been eating a little better, but I'm sure Ty still eats more than her!! haha