We drove home from the wedding weekend on Sunday morning,
did some laundry, went to sleep for a few hours, woke up at 2:30am,
got Ty out of bed and headed to Vegas.
Thankfully Ty slept the whole way down.
We got all checked in at the airport and said our goodbyes to Daddy.
I cried just being anxious about leaving Devan for the week all by myself with Ty on the flight.
Ty freaked out when I had to take his sippy and blanket from him to go through the x ray machine,
but we made it to the gate and he was a happy boy.
He did SO good on the flight and ended up having his own seat
(we didn't buy him a ticket because he wasn't 2 yet).
He fell asleep for about 45 minutes of the flight.
I was so glad we had his "toys" and my iphone to keep him entertained and happy.
As soon as we landed he jumped up on his seat and yelled, "Yay! Mia's house!"
He was so excited to play with Malia.
No comments:
Post a Comment