Yes the ball pictures are too high...we don't want to put more holes in the wall to move them.
He was jumping around and throwing all the pillows off before I could even get a good picture.
01. This boy is officially in a big boy bed! He jumped on it and squealed with excitement for over an hour while and after we put it up.
02. The first night was pretty good, the second night awful, and it's been good the last couple nights. yay!
Today at nap time he learned he can get out and come down stairs.
I had to go lay by him after 3 times, then I fell asleep and took a nap with him...so much for cleaning. :)
I woke up about 15 minutes before him and came down, a few minutes later I heard him just playing up there and he slowly made his way down.
I LOVED it! He usually screams when he wakes up, so hopefully this will keep him more happy.
Every time we're headed up the stairs he smiles and says, "Boy bed!" (Big boy bed)
03. He LOVES Lucky Charms and a new one is rice krispies with syrup. ha
I haven't found a good non-wheat flour yet to make pancakes that he loves, so this has sufficed.
04. I cleaned Devan's teeth last week. Ty came with him and played games in the chair. While Dr. Prince was checking Devan's teeth Ty decided to throw a bouncy ball at his face! Oh little man...
05. Every baby he sees is, "Baby Maia" (Naia) ever since baby Naia was born.
06. He's on a kick with walking on his toes the past couple days.
*I just put him to bed for the night and he wanted his "toys" to sleep with him.
He laid them on his pillow next to him then said, "bwankies bulls eye" as he showed Bulls Eye his blankies.
When I was leaving the room he said, "Nigh night mommy, nigh night woody, nigh night Jessie, nigh night Bulls Eye." (Buzz is sleeping in the drawer down stairs and I didn't want to go wake him up.) I love that boy.
He seems SO big in that big boy bed and he loves it.
06. He's on a kick with walking on his toes the past couple days.
*I just put him to bed for the night and he wanted his "toys" to sleep with him.
He laid them on his pillow next to him then said, "bwankies bulls eye" as he showed Bulls Eye his blankies.
When I was leaving the room he said, "Nigh night mommy, nigh night woody, nigh night Jessie, nigh night Bulls Eye." (Buzz is sleeping in the drawer down stairs and I didn't want to go wake him up.) I love that boy.
He seems SO big in that big boy bed and he loves it.
4 comments:
so cute, he is such a big boy!
You should take that ugly tool bench thing out of his room now that you have a big bed in there....jus tmove it out into the bonus room. Ha! Big boy in his big boy bed! Love that boy!
thanks lex for your nice comment.
the dress is from anthropologie :)
good luck with your family pictures!
Hmmmm you are WAY behind on your Tuesday Tidbits!
Post a Comment