01. This little cowboy loves his toys to ride the horse. He says, "Giddy up! Yee haw Horsie!"
02. We have a new obsession(for the past couple weeks)...Cars. He LOVES, "Tween and Mator".
03. He gets, "mommy's phone", drags the unlock, moves the screen over, clicks on his folder of games, and picks the game he wants. He figured it out just from watching Dev and me. I laugh almost every time.
04. He plays a Toy Story memory game on my phone and he's amazing. It has 9 different matches and he always ends in about 2 minutes on the timer. He is so smart.
05. He remembers the animals from the zoo. He always picks out rhino and camel on things. ha He didn't know those animals before the zoo, oh and he loves, "Meena"(Hiena).
06. He LOVES, "Turkey an Dip it". He's gone through 2 packs of turkey lunch meat in the past week and he dips it in bbq sauce.
07. Every night when I put him in bed he says, "I'nt torn, I'nt pider, I'nt doggie." Translation: "I want popcorn(popping on the apricot trees), I want Spider(Itsy Bitsy Spider), I want Doggie(How much is that doggie in the window)" ha He does the actions with me and says ruff ruff for the doggie. Then we finish and he says, "Nigh Night Mommy, Love you." I love putting him to bed.
08. Whenever I ask him what he dreamed about he always smiles and says, "Abbie/Cam/Sadie" he usually says all of their names followed by, "Getch, Romyn, Mia" ha he loves his cousins.
09. He has been taking the steroid to heal his esophagus and loves it. He always says, "I'nt more!" ha His appetite has definitely increased too. He eats constantly. It's just a light steroid so I don't know if it's making him hungry, or if his esophagus just feels so much better that he wants to eat. I'm not complaining though.
09. He has been taking the steroid to heal his esophagus and loves it. He always says, "I'nt more!" ha His appetite has definitely increased too. He eats constantly. It's just a light steroid so I don't know if it's making him hungry, or if his esophagus just feels so much better that he wants to eat. I'm not complaining though.
1 comment:
He just cracks me up! Every time I see him he has his "toys" with him...at the pool, on the horse, in the hospital...funny funny boy!
Post a Comment