Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits...on Wednesday






 Just RUNS laughing so hard as soon as the diaper comes off. (bowlegged? maybe, but they're quick. ha)

01. He is a little fishy. Just jumps in and swims around the pool, 
but he's scared to jump off the diving board.
02. He's been going poop in the potty pretty well...
sometimes I have to ask him, but sometimes he says, "Poop ah potty."
03. He says, "ah" before everything.
ex: "ah friends" "ah potty" "ah blankies"
04. He puts his "toys" together and says, "ah friends". 
Whenever 2 things are together he says, "ah friends"
ex: Cap'n Crunch with berries for breakfast. 2 berries on his spoon(green and blue).
"Green! Blue! ah friends...I eat it."
The berries are friends and I'm going to eat them. ha
05. I'm a horrible mom...We were at Cafe Rio the other night and he wanted to run ALL over.
I told him, "You have to stay by mommy or a scary man will get you. Do you want a scary man to get you?"
He said, "Nooooooo" in a scared voice that was funny.
The next few nights when he was going to bed he said, "Stawy man get you."
I felt AWFUL! I told him that everyone loves him and nobody would ever want to get him, then he proceeded with, "Yeah...Cam, Abbie, ah Sadie, ah Getch, ah Dabe." ha he always includes their whole family when he says anything. He knows they love him. :)
06. Before he goes to bed I tell him to put all of his toys night night.
He picks them all up and as he puts them in the drawer he says one by one, "nigh nigh Woody. 
nigh nigh Buzz. nigh nigh Jessie. nigh nigh Bunny Rabbit. nigh nigh Tows(cows)." 
Sometimes he says, "Lion sleep. Elephant sleep. Horsie sleep."
Then he shuts the drawer and says, "nigh nigh. love you." 
It's so cute!
07. He has 2 blankies they are, "dif one bwankie" and "nother one bwankie" (this one and the other one).
08. He LOVES watching the last horse race on Secretariat movie. 
His mouth opens because he's concentrating so hard and his eyes don't leave the screen.
He says, "Horse race, fast!"
08. Whenever he wants to eat he says, "I'nt lunch."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh we love this kid and can't wait for you guys to come visit!

Nancy said...

Is he the cutest or what? Don't you dare scare him with a stawy man! He'll have nightmares! Loved the picture of his little bare bum with a tan line! Cutie! And the pool ones are priceless! Especially the one of him kicking back, taking it easy! Give him a big kiss for us!
Love you!

Skye said...

i just want to bite his bum!!!

Erin said...

ADORABLE! He is such a doll Lex. SO stinkin' cute!!!

The Ashtons said...

Love that farmer's tan!

Phoebe said...

oh my goodness, he's getting so big! so fun when they start talking:) what a handsome little man!

Anonymous said...

I would love to spread his bum cheeks and put my tongue right up inside him and rim him