Monday, January 31, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits


01.He loves shoes.Always has. He points at everyones shoes.
02.He loves to snack on Veggie Straws.
03.He still didn't do well at night being away from home...I don't think he's ever slept a good full night when we've been out of town.
04.He loves his little toy Woody that Grandma and Grandpa bought him.
05.I love when we ask him something and he just looks right at us and talks jibberish, like he knows exactly what he's saying. ha so funny.
 06.He still takes 2 naps. His morning is around 2 hours and afternoon more like 1 hour.
07.He has started to put on his cowboy hat and run around laughing because he knows he's funny.

3 comments:

Courtney B said...

Aw Lexie he is SERIOUSLY the cutest!! He makes me baby hungry haha!

Whitney said...

Such a darling boy you have! I love the shoe obsession - those look hilarious!! (Mackay still tries on my high heel shoes when we get home from church :)

Megan said...

Ha what a handsome little man! I love that smile and those teeth!