Monday, January 10, 2011

Mustache

{Dec. 28}

My cousin Shandon invited all of us to an ugly sweater-mustache party.
The boys started growing out their beards a week in advance
(that's why Dev has a beard in all of the Christmas pictures).
We walked in the door and had pictures taken.
We danced, laughed until we were crying, ate treats, and had so much fun!
Devan won the Ugly "Stache" award, and my cousin Garrett won the ugliest sweater.
Thanks for hosting such a fun party Gubler's!











Yes...It's sick and wrong...but so funny!
Can you tell we had fun?

5 comments:

Phoebe said...

oh my goodness! that looks like such fun:) there were some good looks goin on there! love love it.

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

I love your outfit!!!
Hey Danielle Johnson was telling me you may need a babysitter for your little guy????? I tend a few littles different days of the week, but if you still need someone let me know what times and days???? I know your mom is leavin on a mish soon so even if you need a back up every once in a while:)

Heidi said...

Freaking hilarious! I love that you wore Mel's fugly outfit. So dang funny. Everyone looked great!

Whitney said...

That is great! I love your first picture of you and Devan. I totally laughed out loud!

The Ashtons said...

I am going to have to swipe some of your pictures. I still can't believe that party actually went off! When Shandon came up with the idea I didn't think anybody would want to come!! But to tell you the truth looking at these pictures on the internet is kind of embarassing! Now Adam will never be able to run for senate. ;)