{Jan 1}
On New Years day Ernie and LeAnn Hafen let us come up to their cabin in Pine Valley.
We all sat around, ate, and played in the snow.
This was Ty's first time playing in the snow.
I was worried about snow clothes because he HATES coats on.
He was mad until we got outside and he started to play.
Thanks to our friends who donated clothes for our kids to play in!
We all had so much fun and that night Cam came down from bed bawling to Gretchen and Dave because he had so much fun and didn't want Grandma and Grandpa to leave. Oh he's just so sweet.
Thanks for letting us come up Hafen's!
He loved it!
{Cute little Abbie}
{Then there's Cam. I say smile for me and he does a cute smile until right when the camera goes and he pulls something funny...he finally did a cute one for me. I love him.}
{Malia. Robyn. Mitch}
{Dave. Sadie. Cam}
{He took a nose dive and wasn't sure what to think about it.}






3 comments:
How fun! I so wish we could get our boys together to play. He is so cute! Sad about your mom. Rough Rider!
How fun Lex! I like to play in the snow every now and then but HATE living in it. :)
I need to steal these pics!! I didn't get any of our day at Pine Valley!! Love you!
Post a Comment