It's been a while since my last tibits post.
We were trying to spend every last minute with my mom and dad before they left.
01. He has started to jibber jabber A LOT and I love it!
02. He started to say Grandma (ma maa) this past weekend.
03. He even said Grandpa (dapa) a few times, followed by "Ga". ha
04. He has been great at the babysitter. She said he just smiles all day and doesn't ever cry. I was SO happy when I picked him up the first day. He was all smiles and rushed in to show me all of the toys he was playing with. When I took him back the second time he started laughing at the door because he was so excited.
05. He has no idea what hit him now that Grandma and Grandpa are gone for 18 months. Thank heavens for Skype and phone calls.
1 comment:
He is too cute!
Your parents will have such a great 18 months - and it will FLY!
Post a Comment