Warning: Some of you might think I'm crazy after this post. :)
Somebody recommended a doctor to me for Ty's allergies.
He's a homeopathic doctor that we haven't seen before.
We went last Thursday and he talked to me about allergies dealing with the electromagnetism of the body.
It's like sticking 2 + ends of a magnet together...they repel eachother.
Ty's body is repelling the egg and dairy.
He had a vile of egg(it looked like water) that he put in Ty's hand.
I had to be skin to skin with Ty, so I held him in my right arm and put my hand on his bare belly.
He told me to raise my left arm straight out with my thumb pointed down.
He pushed down on my arm and told me to try and resist him.
When Ty was holding the vile of egg my arm was limp and I couldn't resist him...when he wasn't holding the egg it was strong as a horse(this is the weird part).
This is how they detect if he has an allergy.
While Ty was still holding the vile of egg he started to treat him through me.
He did this little vibrating/pulsing instrument down my back and had me breathe different ways.
When he was done Ty was still holding the egg and my arm was strong.
CRAZY I know.
He stuck the vile in Ty's diaper and told me to leave it there for 25 hours.
"But what if he poops?" I asked.
"Then wipe it off and put it back in."
(I was hoping he wouldn't poop)
He said to take it out in 25 hours and Ty could eat eggs.
I left the office super excited to feed my baby eggs the next day.
He didn't poop the rest of the day, but saved 2 for the next day....so gross digging that little thing out of a poopy diaper.
I waited a little longer than 25 hours because he was sleeping.
My mom and I scrambled him up an egg.
He was LOVING it....for the first 2 bites.
Then he stuck in another bite and his body started to reject it(this is what always happens).
He started heaving so hard.
He dry heaved and got a little back up...eyes bulged out....holding breath...heaved more and more and more until it all came out...he looked at me like why would you do this to me?
It seemed like it lasted forever, although it was probably only about 30 seconds.
It was awful...I was heart broken I did this to my baby.
Right after he got it all up he fussed for a second, I gave him a treat, and he was fine thankfully.
We have another appointment scheduled on Dec. 20 where we were supposed to be doing the dairy.
I don't think I can do it again...but I don't know because I know people that it has worked for.
What if it really will work?
I just hate allergies. I hope he grows out of them sooner than later.

7 comments:
So sad. :( Addison has egg allergies and several others. It's such a pain! And so sad for them.
oh that is so sad! Hope you can figure something out for him!
oh lexie i am so sorry. nothing is worse than seeing your baby sick/hurt/in pain etc.
hang in there. and good luck with the next appointment.
Poor little Ty.. sorry Lex, how frustrating and sad. I've heard good things about homeopathy (if that is even a word ha) so I hope it works out :)
a friend of mine went to a doctor like that for Celiac and gluten allergies. i wonder if it is the same person. . . good luck :)
I hope this works for him. I swear by the VOO DOO Doctor! Keep us posted.
This post has me laughing so hard, (and feeling bad at the same time) but laughing b/c i just went to a doctor up north that was family, he had me do the same thing where he tested my strength (only he used pulling apart my fingers) while I held certain things to my body. I'm not saying 100% that this stuff doesn't work but I certainly think I overpaid (after 500 dollars) for a little voodoo visit. Kind of frustrating but hopefully it works for some people. Hope something works for Ty, I'm so sorry!
Post a Comment