Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits


 (pictures from my phone...bad quality)

01. We have a cowboy...
02. Grandma and Grandpa brought him home some boots. He was scared of them for some reason at first, until he took one step...he started to smirk and then just walked around looking at his boots with a big smile. The next morning he saw them when I got him out of bed and freaked out because I couldn't get them on fast enough. He LOVES his boots.
03. At night I rock him with a bottle before putting him in bed. Lately he finishes his bottles then either says, "Moo, Neigh, or Ruff". ha until he gets in bed.
04.We have to take his horse and cow with us everywhere.
05. He's still taking 2 naps a day, but his afternoon nap is shortening to maybe an hour if we're lucky.
06. He loves to feed himself, and uses his right and left hand.(I don't know which one he prefers)
07. He absolutely hates his coat. I'm not sure why, but he freaks out when I put it on.
08. He had 6 teeth break through this week...yes 6. The lower laterals(next to the front ones) and all 4 molars. The molars still look like they hurt so bad. Poor baby.

No comments: