I thought Ty was going to like Santa because he points at all of our Santa things and says,
"Ho Ho Ho" with a smile.
He was fine the whole time we stood in line and just kept saying Ho Ho.
It was his turn to sit on Santa's lap and as I started walking towards him Ty slowly gripped tighter and tighter to me.
I had to pry his hands off of my necklace, shirt, and hair and he started to scream.
He was screaming so hard he held his breath and wasn't even making sound.
I have to admit I laughed. It was funny and cute.
Why is it that we even take our kids to sit on this big, bearded, man? It is scary...

3 comments:
How could something be so sad and adorable at the same time?
yes he is totally scary...but not really. this santa is all decked out. he's pretty cute.
love the picture.
I'm so happy Macoy wasn't the only one freaked out by santa! I couldn't get him to let go of me, and Justin couldn't get Kabs to sit on Santa's lap either. I guess they will both get coal this year! ;) I love this picture of Ty; Santa's expression is priceless. I heard you guys aren't coming up at all for x-mas? Is this true? We are sure going to miss you if it is true! We hope you have a great holiday.
Post a Comment