{Sorry about the blurry picture...it's a picture message}
01. He LOVES the NFR(National Finals Rodeo) on TV.
When my dad changed the channel to the Jazz game he started getting mad
and pointing at the remote because he wanted it back on the rodeo.
He just sat in Grandpa's lap and watched it. They were both in their glory.
02. He's been waving bye for a long time now...but he does it right after they walk out the door.
03. We thought we might have fixed his egg allergy...but it didn't work(another post).
04. He's started to say, "Neigh" for the horse now instead of just clicking his tongue.
05. He says "O" when he sees elmo...I'm pretty sure he's trying to say it.
06. He went to his first rodeo on Saturday night and watched Grandpa rope.
Devan and I were in Las Vegas, so I just have this picture that my mom sent me from her phone.
07. He loves animals from far away, but gets scared when they come close...until he warms up after a while.
08. He was scared to death of Santa. (I will post the picture when I figure out my mom's scanner)

No comments:
Post a Comment