It was a pajama party.
We ate yummy soup, salad, and breadsticks first, watched the end of the Jazz game, and started playing games...
Devan.Lexie.Skye.Cody
Megan.Matt.Landon.Jenny.Brittany.Anthony
Jake.Randon.Kylee.Erin.Chad.Becky.Brady
We played a fun present game.There was a Krave gift card wrapped multiple times in different boxes.
We rolled a dice and if it landed on a certain side you ran to the middle, put on the gloves and Santa hat, start opening the present...until the next person rolled it and took it away.
The first person with the gift card in hand was the winner.
Kara won!
Here's everyone at the party...minus Devan, me, Landon, and Jenny
(I guess Jenny and I got busy and I failed to get one.)
Chad.Erin
Jake..he didn't want a picture so this is what he gets.
Kaylan.Kara
Anthony.Brittany
Becky.Brady
Russell.Lindsey
Matt.Megan
Skye.Cody
Randon.Kylee
Randon's awesome present...straw glasses.



2 comments:
Looks so fun!! I'm sad we couldn't go!
Those glasses are hilarious! ha!
Post a Comment