Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ty's First Swim

Yesterday was Ty's first time swimming. He loves being outside and he loves the bath, so I figured he would love the pool. He didn't show a lot of expression in his face while he was in, but he just kicked and kicked his legs. He had so much fun. I loved just loving on his little chubby soft skin.

{Just getting prepared to get in the pool}

{The first dip...figuring it all out}

{Trying out the frog floaty...it was hard for him to sit up in}
{This one was much better}
{Sadie just eating her chips and enjoying watching the other kids. She got the little cup all by herself and put chips in it.}

{Just laying out...or eating toes}

{All of the cute kids}

{Playing with the toys on the step...for some reason he loved the whale.}
{All done...I'm pretty sure it was a successful swim day! We love the warm weather and are so excited to spend so many of our days at the pool this year.}

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO MUCH FUN!!!! I AM JEALOUS!!!!! I want to go swimming so bad! I can't wait for june to come home and spend every day in the pool! I love all the pictures!

Jessica and Justin said...

Cute! Where did you get the little floaties for him to sit in? I have looked all over. I love that it's swimming weather!

Heidi said...

Such cute pictures! I'm excited to take Whit swimming...hopefully next weekend!

Kyler and Hillary said...

Oh i am so glad he enjoyed it! We need to get some fun floaties for livy. oh my gosh I never babies would be this fun. huh?!

Kassi said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! I can't believe how big he is getting so dang cute!

Gretchen said...

Oh those are the cutest little pictures!!! I just love that little boy!! How funny that he loved the whale out of all of those little toys!! He is such a hoot!!

Melissa said...

He is the cutest! Every time I'm in St. George I think of you guys. It's so crazy have two days to fit in everything. Not an excuse! We need to get together. I'll call you. We're coming down in May when Brock takes the MCAT down there, and I'll call you.

The Hansens said...

Oh that looks like so much fun and he is so adorable! I love him in his little church outfit on your previous post!