What a beautiful day/weekend for Easter! It was really nice to have it on General Conference weekend and just relax.
Saturday we went on a fun bike ride with Gretchen and Dave. Ty rode in the trailer with Sadie, and Dave pulled them. He loved it. I forgot my camera, so I'll have to get the pictures from Gretchen.
Sunday was such a good day. We just watched Conference and enjoyed being with the family.
Spring is here when the tulips have bloomed! I love them!
Saturday we went on a fun bike ride with Gretchen and Dave. Ty rode in the trailer with Sadie, and Dave pulled them. He loved it. I forgot my camera, so I'll have to get the pictures from Gretchen.
Sunday was such a good day. We just watched Conference and enjoyed being with the family.
Spring is here when the tulips have bloomed! I love them!

A couple grandkids and the great grandkids with Grandma
Grandma dresses up every year and gives the kids an Easter egg

"Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail, hippity hoppity Easter's on it's way!" Grandma comes singing through the gate in her Easter bunny outfit.






1 comment:
We love to dye eggs! it totally bring out the little kid in me!
Post a Comment