Saturday, April 10, 2010

Little Buddies

Ty absolutely LOVES Cam! It is the cutest thing. Cam is so cute with Ty and loves to play with him too. Ty is like a little brother to Cam. I love it.




Cam picked him up and carried him over to the tramp to play


He set him down so carefully...it was so cute.


5 comments:

linzi said...

i can't believe how big he is getting!!! he looks like a little boy! so cute. and your swimsuit looks like it is super cute. i wish it was warm enough here to lay in the sun :)

Nancy said...

Oh, I love my little boys!! Such cute pictures!

Gretchen said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! So CUTE!! I LOVE those little boys!! They are my most favorite boys ever!!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love both those boys so much! I wish we didn't live SOOOO FAR AWAY!!!!!

Whitney said...

Cousins are the best ever! And I absolutely love the rubber ducky in the bathtub! I totally laughed out loud!! Such a cute boy.