Thursday, April 29, 2010

Snow Canyon

{April 24}

Jarom, Kristine, and Jaden came down to visit last weekend. We went to Vegas on Friday(I forgot my camera) and just went to the outlets and Cheesecake Factory. The babies were SO good the whole day. Saturday we decided to go hiking in Snow Canyon and swim because it was such a perfect day. We had so much fun with them here!



{Ty got new sun glasses in Vegas and he thinks he is so cool in them. He loves them.}

{Jarom, Kristine, Jaden, Lexie, Devan, Ty}

{Cute little cousins Ty and Jaden...Jaden is 3 1/2 months older}


4 comments:

Casey Williams said...

cute pics sorry for talkin your ear off the other night

Kassi said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! It is so crazy how fast they grow. I mean I know it happens and it has been a few months but I can't believe how big Ty is getting. What a cute little man you have.

The Starks said...

Oh Ty is so dang cute!!! He is getting so big!!! Looks like you guys are having a fun spring!!! Tell everyone Hi and miss ya!!

BJ and Amber said...

Seriously, he is the cutest happiest baby boy around! I can't believe he's already climbing up to furniture. Carly just barely started to army crawl and hasn't quite mastered the climbing yet. Looks like you have a ton of fun!