Monday, April 12, 2010

7 Months

{April 6}
Can it seriously be 7 months already? Months seem to go by like weeks now days. I feel like my little baby is now a big boy and it has happened SO fast!


Some things about Ty at 7 months:
-He loves almost everyone...and everyone loves him.
-He smiles all the time.
-He's still nursing, but is starting to take a bottle a little better when I work.
-I'm working 2 days a week now, or more if I sub for people. (So thankful for work right now, but not for leaving my sweet boy)
-He loves spending time with his daddy while mommy works.
-He loves to grab anything and inspect it.
-He plays with my hair while he nurses.
-He's allergic to dairy for sure...just not sure if there are other things he's allergic to.
-The weird part is that it doesn't affect him when I eat dairy.
-He only gets hives on his face and head when he gets them.
-He's starting to like his baby foods more....although he hates green vegetables.
-The only way I can give him green veggies is if I do the mixed vegetables, which are mostly orange anyway.
-He LOVES apple-strawberry-banana baby food and pears.
-He still doesn't have any teeth. (I've thought he was teething off and on for 3 months now) ha
-He's started not sleeping as well.
-He wakes up a few times a night, but just wants his binky...I hope he'll start finding it soon.
-He loves balls. If I give him a bunch of toys, he'll always reach for the balls.


This was my handsome boy just after church today. He was pretty intrigued with his shoe laces.

My handsome boys before church...I'm so lucky!

11 comments:

RaCHeL said...

What a handsome little guy! I love his church outfit! It is so fun to read your updates on Ty. He & Gavin do so many of the same things. Too cute!

erica said...

cute cute outfit!

Jessica and Justin said...

That outfit is the CUTEST!!

Nancy said...

Oh my gosh, is he CUTE or what??????? I love this little guy!!!

Heidi said...

What a cutie. I love his church outfit! He is the happiest little thing and has the cutest smile. :)

Skye said...

cute pictures he is such a little man these days! i miss hanging out so we need to soon! love ya

Kyler and Hillary said...

you have updated so much since i checked last! All so cute of pics. I love the one of ty giving you kisses. I love when livy attacks me like that- I don't know if she knows that she is giving me kisses yet though. haha. Ty is getting so big! But handsome as ever! I love the ones after church in his cute man suit! love him

Marcie said...

That outfit is so cut! Where did you find it? I put 3 binkies in Taylor at night so he can always find one to grab. He is so cute and I love your picture below with him giving you kisses. So cute!

Jennifer L said...

Love all the new posts. That little Ty is so darn cute! Wow, is he a spitting image of his mommy or WHAT? I love you guys!

Jorgensen's said...

i love his little church outfit!!! so cute!! let's def. get together! that sounds fun! i love watching babies in the pool!!Let me know what day works best for you that week!

Melissa said...

CUTE! Lex I still have NOT met him. It kills me every time I see a new update. Keep them coming! He's a doll and I want to snuggle him. What a cute mommy you are.