{He knows what is naughty and he LOVES it.}
01.He calls my mom and dad "Ga". He points at pictures of them and says it and he yells for them in the house.
02. He did SO good on the drive up and back from Orem...we were pleasantly surprised.
03. Those top molars are a bugger coming in...I think the 2 next to the front bottom ones are coming in too.
This means we haven't had very fun nights.
04. He finally learned how to stand up on his own right after I did the last "Tuesday Tidbits" post.
05. He's pretty much running around now and thinks he's just one of the big kids.
06.He LOVES fish.(I think Santa might bring him one). He opens and closes his mouth for the fish.
07. He says "Ho Ho Ho" when he sees Santa.
08. He's starting to eat more variety of things, but he's still picky and has a lot of allergies.
09. He's good about going to anyone and has been great with babysitters so far.
(It kind of made me feel bad when we got a babysitter last week and he just gave me a kiss bye and started playing with Ally. I'm happy though that he's not the kid screaming for hours when we leave.)
10. Seriously I never knew someone could make me so happy...sometimes I feel like I might hurt him because I just want to squeeze him and love him so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment