01. He's been sick since Friday night...really sick.
02. He's croupy and coughing. Saturday and Sunday he could hardly breathe because he has so much mucus.
03.I took him to the Dr. yesterday. They gave him a steroid shot to help kick it and told me if it's not better by tomorrow I have to take him into the clinic at the hospital to get the mucus sucked out through a tube up his nose...doesn't sound fun, but I think we're going to have to do it.
04. For the last 3 days he's pretty much screamed all day...we're all tired.
05. He's 100% Daddy's boy. He cries when Devan leaves and ALWAYS wants him...it makes me feel kinda bad, but I love that he idolizes his daddy.
06. He's WALKING! He's walking everywhere, just hasn't quite figured out how to stand up without something to pull up on.
07. He's into EVERYTHING.
08. When he's doing something he knows is naughty he does a funny smile where he kind of juts out his chin and he laughs. You'll see in the pictures below.
{I put a rubberband on the cupboard the other night because he wanted to play in the pots and pans.I went to throw something in the garage and came back in (probably 10 sec.) and this is what I found...He stretched the rubberband to the max and still managed to climb in...haha too funny.}
{Yep, I got in here mom...I'm playing with the pans}
{Yeah I know I'm naughty and funny}
{Oh wait...how do I get out of here?}
{Actually I'll just stay in here and play...this is his, "I know I'm naughty but I'm doing it anyway" face.}
5 comments:
Haha! Little Stinker!! He is the funniest little thing!
I am so sad my little man has been so sick! Give him kisses for me! I love him!
He seriously is the cutest!
I totally laughed when I saw the uh-oh I'm stuck face! Too cute. Sorry he's sick, it's definitely going around!!
What is it about those cupboards?! Those are really cute pics!
I love your blog- you do such a great job of journaling all the small and big things. Ty is such a doll...I love that he is missing a sock and into everything:) Boys are the best and so, so busy! I'm just finding this out these days!
Post a Comment