Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits




01. He loves his bath, and loves to play with the "guck" in the bath.
02. He loves Grandma's nail polish drawer. He just opens it up and takes them out.
03. He loves to dance(top picture). He just bounces, or if he's in his carseat he puffs his chest.
04. His new favorite thing is riding the bouncy horse.
05. He constantly just walks to the top of the stairs, points down, and starts clicking his tongue(this means he wants to ride the horse).
06. He has a molar coming in right now...so he's not very happy about it.
07. He's still croupy and wheezy, but getting better, and luckily he acts a lot better than last week.
08. I don't know if I've ever mention how attached to his blanky he is. Dev's mom made it and it's crocheted around the edge.  He loves to feel the yarn. She made him another one because he loves it so much. They don't even look the same, but he still loves it.
09. He never did well with sippy cups. He would get a lot of air and then throw up. I bought him the straw ones and he loves them.
10. He's starting to be Mr. Independent. I don't think I'm going to like this stage. He wants to feed himself with the spoon, but just gets it all over his face. I guess he'll learn.

4 comments:

Whitney Shurtz said...

I wonder who he get the "i'm attached to the blanket" thing from!!!??? hahah, jk but I do recall you had one too!!! He is adorable Lex.

Courtney said...

How funny, Linley loves my nail polish drawer too. Drives me nuts because I'm always having to pick them up.

Gretchen said...

Haha! Love the dancing picture!! Funny little guy!

Megan said...

Hi love! Lex, Ty is so cute I love his sweet dance moves and his face! So I finally jumped on the band wagon and made a blog- it's going to be private so e-mail me and I'll add you if you want!