Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trick or Treat

We had the cutest little Clown on Halloween.
It was really hard to get his face painted, but it worked out.
He didn't even care about his hat either, so I was really happy.
He's still not walking good enough to walk up to the doors.
We just took him around on the Razor to my aunts and uncles and grandmas and grandpa.
He liked picking out a treat. 
Next year will be even more fun when he gets it a little more.

{My little guy is starting to walk}

{Cute little Abbie and Ty}
{Cam the Rodeo Clown. He knew just how to do it.}

{hmmm...what can I eat?}
{Ty.Abbie.Sadie.Cam}

Sadie was NOT happy. We had to say, "Sadie you can't smile." or "No smiles Sadie." and then she would smile at us. She's such a stinker, but we love her so much!

{Aren't these the cutest little cheerleaders you've ever seen?}

{Sadie finally just gave up...pretty much they all did. This picture is priceless}
{Our little family}
{We had this cute old man and lady for a while too}

Halloween was a blast, minus Ty's throw up in the car...down his costume(luckily there was a towel in there I was able to catch most of it in.
I was glad we were pretty much done with the night. Poor baby.
Sunday we just enjoyed the day and made the yummiest ORANGE dinner(minus the ham)
Menu: Ham, cheesy potatoes, orange rolls, orange jello, orange squash, and homemade rootbeer.

6 comments:

Whitney Shurtz said...

hahahah, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the last picture of your parents (i'm assuming thats them). I remember they dressed up in those creepy masks when we were young. Nobody ever knew who they were....haha, makes for a good tradition!! Ty is the cutest clown ever!! Looks like he let you paint on his face. Bodey threw a fit. Oh good times! Love ya

Whitney said...

Yes, he is the cutest little clown ever! Love the first picture of him. So so cute.

Heidi said...

Ty was so cute in that little clown costume...loved it! Love him!

brittany said...

Love that little clown costume! That is Darling... and of course the boy in the costume is adorable! :) he is so stinkin' cute! Gretchen's kids are so cute too. You're all just so CUTE! Someday I'm gonna be a hot little skinny mom like you!

Gretchen said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever!! I LOVE the one of the Old Man and Lady!! They came to our house too...they were roaming around our neighborhood! I wonder who they are!!!

THe picture of Ty getting in the treat bag is so funny! And, the one of Sadie turned around IS priceless!! Oh that girl!!

Happiness Multiplied said...

Your photography is beautiful! You have a real eye for photography.... I love the pictures!!! They are darling.