Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So I found this on a friend's blog and it is the saddest story! I feel so blessed to have a normal pregnancy so far. This is a story about a girl who found out her baby has no brain and was told she wouldn't live out of the womb for more than a few hours or so. She lived over 3 months and they don't understand how. She has a ton of pictures and videos and posts all of the time. You should go read it here.

5 comments:

Westbrooks said...

O my I cried the whole time reading it! so touching

Lacee Curtis said...

That little baby was born the same day Beckham was! I can't even imagine. What a miracle though to be able to have those three months!! I had to laugh when I was going through her posts she has one for the Spying eye!! :) You look great Lexie good luck with being PREGO.

Erin said...

So sad. It's always the hardest to hear about stories like that when you are pregnant too.

So glad you guys had fun at the Lion King! Love the picture of all the cute pregnant bellies. :)

Kyler and Hillary said...

I cannot imagine going through what she did...I am grateful to hear stories of other peoples faith and strength because I know without those stories I could not comprehend going through something like that. I love that they named her faith!
p.s Lex, it was so fun to see you guys! You are darling!

Kyler and Hillary said...

I cannot imagine going through what she did...I am grateful to hear stories of other peoples faith and strength because I know without those stories I could not comprehend going through something like that. I love that they named her faith!
p.s Lex, it was so fun to see you guys! You are darling!