Wednesday, June 3, 2009

2 Years!

Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary. I can't believe it's already been two years...yet at the same time it feels like I've been with Devan forever. I'm so glad that I have him and don't know what I would do without him. I couldn't have done these last 2 years without him. We have so much fun together. Devan surprised me for our anniversary and took me to the Red Mountain Spa in Ivins to get massages and then took me to dinner. It felt so good. I'm so lucky to have such a thoughtful husband. I love him so much! Happy 2 years babe! (sorry I don't have pictures...we're babysitting for the week and we just moved, so everything's in boxes still).

3 comments:

ericandheidi said...

Thats exciting.. where did you guys move to?

Kassi said...

Congrats! I can't believe it has been two years either. I swear it just happened! haha Hope the moving went well! It is going to be so fun having family so close to us haha

kate + parker said...

Happy aniversary! it's funny cause all day yesterday I couldn't figure out what June 2nd was...I knew I knew that date from somewhere and I'm sure I was thinking of it cause of you! haha. Love you guys.