Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Girls Night Out

My friends and I had a little getaway to Vegas this last weekend. We drove down Monday morning and layed at the pool in the afternoon. It was so HOT! That night we got ready, hit a few shops at our hotel (Planet Hollywood), and walked over to The Cheesecake Factory. As always...it was delicious. I've never been disappointed there. Of course I had to end with cheesecake. I got one of my favorites, Banana cream. mmmmmmm good. We stayed up talking for hours that night and got a little sleep for our shopping the next day. It was so much fun to hang out with the girls. I had a blast. We definitely need to do another trip in the future. Thanks girls!








6 comments:

kate + parker said...

holy moses chickie! Happy late B-day first of all! Second of all, SWEET house! That is amazing! Are you guys buying it? I'm impressed! Can't wait for the babe to come. Let's play next time I'm down!

Kassi said...

Happy late birthday! Your girls night looked so fun! I love your house and can't wait to live by you! And I am excited for our boys to play together!!

Erin said...

What a cute group of girls! Your new house looks darling. So fun to get settled just in time for the baby!

Whitney Shurtz said...

looks so fun!!! cute group of girls!

Natalie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You are looking so dang cute! My blog is back! Check it out nataliedj.blogspot.com.
P.S. I want to see your house, maybe I will come stop by when I am at my moms!

Gretchen said...

How fun!!! Girl trips are always the best. It is fun to just get away and laugh and catch up with eachother!! Thats good you guys are still doing fun things together!!