I have hit my half way mark, and I can honestly say it's been great so far!
-I haven't thrown up at all.
-I was only nauseous at nights before 14 weeks.
-I'm growing every day.
-I couldn't eat Bajio until a couple weeks ago.
-I couldn't have mint flavored gum until a couple weeks ago.
(hard for me because I chew gum a lot...I just switched to fruity).
-I crave red meat.
-I have felt him move quite a few times now, but it's still not regular.
-Devan felt him move for the first time last week.
-We're definitely having a boy!
-My blood pressure and heart rate were probably unhealthy
for him this last weekend. (I was up in Ogden taking my
final board exams)
-I've noticed my emotions are a little closer to the surface,
and I get bugged really easy.
-I can still wear my normal pants, but most of them I do up with
a rubberband. :)
-I just got my first real maternity dress from my mom.
-I have now purchased his crib and changing table. (just can't wait to set them up).
(Robyn I promise I'll take a picture...I just always forget when Dev's here to take it)
-I haven't thrown up at all.
-I was only nauseous at nights before 14 weeks.
-I'm growing every day.
-I couldn't eat Bajio until a couple weeks ago.
-I couldn't have mint flavored gum until a couple weeks ago.
(hard for me because I chew gum a lot...I just switched to fruity).
-I crave red meat.
-I have felt him move quite a few times now, but it's still not regular.
-Devan felt him move for the first time last week.
-We're definitely having a boy!
-My blood pressure and heart rate were probably unhealthy
for him this last weekend. (I was up in Ogden taking my
final board exams)
-I've noticed my emotions are a little closer to the surface,
and I get bugged really easy.
-I can still wear my normal pants, but most of them I do up with
a rubberband. :)
-I just got my first real maternity dress from my mom.
-I have now purchased his crib and changing table. (just can't wait to set them up).
(Robyn I promise I'll take a picture...I just always forget when Dev's here to take it)
7 comments:
Lexie, I am so excited for you! I bet you look adorable. I'm having a boy too! I'm 31 weeks pregnant! Dr. Ence's has never been as fun as it was when you worked there. Miss you!
I can't believe that you are half way done!! I can't wait for that little guy! You are the luckiest girl that you haven't gotten sick! How could we be sisters?? Maybe I just got all of your sickness, too!! Ha!! Sweet little baby...OOOOOh I just can't wait for him!!
P.S. YES...you do need to post pictures of your belly!!!!
Time flys! (until the last month and a half) haha I want to see pictures too!
I can't believe you are half way there already! You will be such a darling mom. Congrats that you're having a boy! And congrats on graduating! Exciting stuff. :)
wow, i cant believe your 20 weeks. crazy! brings back memories....i couldn't chew mint gum either - and no mexican food either...even driving by cafe rio would make me throw up.
also, the graduation pictures in your last post are BEAUTIFUL of you!!
I can't beleive it! I want to see some pics of your tummy! I am so jealous you are all done with school! Congratulations!
Lex- It goes by SO fast huh?? I can't believe you are half way. I can't believe my little guy comes in 9 weeks either. YIKES! Ready or not, here he comes! Can't wait!
Post a Comment