-Honolulu Grill shaved ice w/ ice cream ALWAYS sounds good.
-He got some really cute things while I was in Vegas
for girls trip this weekend.
-My belly has really popped out in the last 2 weeks.
-You can definitely tell I'm pregnant now.
-I'm still feeling good and comfortable.
-He loves to lay out and relax in the pool...(or I do).
-I definitely have the pregnancy gums. They are tender
and bleed very easy when I brush and floss.
-I smell everything.
-I feel him move more often now.
-He got some really cute things while I was in Vegas
for girls trip this weekend.
-My belly has really popped out in the last 2 weeks.
-You can definitely tell I'm pregnant now.
-I'm still feeling good and comfortable.
-He loves to lay out and relax in the pool...(or I do).
-I definitely have the pregnancy gums. They are tender
and bleed very easy when I brush and floss.
-I smell everything.
-I feel him move more often now.

2 comments:
Love it! You are so cute! Can't wait!...I love honolulu grill too! Sounds so good right now!
THANK LEX! THESE PICS MAKE ME EXCITED FOR OUR VEGAS TRIP!
Post a Comment