{June 18}
Since I was gone on my birthday we partied the next day.
Since I was gone on my birthday we partied the next day.
I have the best family!
We went to Jen and John's for a pool party and had yummy treats and dips.
Thanks SO much for spending the day with me guys. I had so much fun!
{These are the toys we bought him in Vegas...they've gone EVERYWHERE with him. He LOVES them!}
Mel. Amber. Ryan. Grandma
Dave. John. Devan
{Big loves for Buzz}
{Getting a little tan line}
We went to Jen and John's for a pool party and had yummy treats and dips.
Thanks SO much for spending the day with me guys. I had so much fun!
{These are the toys we bought him in Vegas...they've gone EVERYWHERE with him. He LOVES them!}
Mel. Amber. Ryan. Grandma
Dave. John. Devan
{Big loves for Buzz}
{Getting a little tan line}






2 comments:
Oh my heck! Do they make little boys any cuter? We just smile at all the pictures of Ty. We laugh that he ALWAYS has his Toy Story guys with him. Ha Love it! Happy Birthday Pretty lady. Can't wait to see you next month!!!!!!!
How funny...I was just laughing at the same thing Robyn said! Him with his Toy Story guys! Ha! It just makes me laugh every time I see him with them! He is so cute, I just wanna eat him!! Looks like you had lots of fun for your 24th birthday:)
Post a Comment