Muscles!!(You can't tell, but he's shaking because he's flexing so hard. ha)
Oh I love this little/big boy SO much!
01. He's developed an attitude this week. Everything is, "MINE!" I really don't like it.
02. When he cries we ask him, "Are you happy or sad?" He stops for a minute and says, "Happy." and will usually stop. Other times I ask, "Are you a baby or a big boy?" He answers with, "Boy." I tell him big boys don't cry, so he stops. If he's really mad this doesn't work. ha
03. We finally got into the pediatric gastroenterologist (specialist for his reflux). He's pretty sure Ty has reflux, but also has "Eosiniphilic Esophogitis". We have to get a scope done in a couple weeks to biopsy his esophagus and make sure that's what it is. I'm already having anxiety about my baby being put out for 10 minutes...It feels so good to have progress and some hope of what is wrong though. Maybe, just maybe, we can think about a little brother or sister once this is under control and we know what to do.
04. He LOVES, "Noonles...peas!" When I ask what he wants for lunch this is what he tells me. This means Ramen noodles with peas.
05. He loves Chicken in a Biscuit crackers. He's almost finished one box in 3 days.
06. He's a monkey...climbs on EVERYTHING and just started getting daring and jumps off now. He says, "Jump! Big!"
07. He's becoming a little fish with his floaties. He just kicks and kicks and hardly moves because the waves in the pool push him more. ha
09. He HATES when my hair gets on him. He stops in his tracks and says, "Ew! Haiw! Mom!" and won't move until I come get it off of him. ha
09. He HATES when my hair gets on him. He stops in his tracks and says, "Ew! Haiw! Mom!" and won't move until I come get it off of him. ha


1 comment:
Oh we miss this boy! I love all the pictures, he is so dang cute and funny. I wish we could get him and Malia together.... Hopefully soon!!!!!! Give him lots of kisses from us! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment