(My computer was having a rough day yesterday, so I'm a day late on this)
01. There's a new obsession at our house...Toy Story. I need to invest in 1 and 2 because all we have is 3 and we have watched it at least 50 times in the last week. As soon as it gets over he yells "Woody, AGAIN!" Even if he's not watching it intently, he likes it on in the background.
02. He spotted the figurines at TJ Maxx and held the box so tight until we bought them. They go everywhere with him. He holds 2 in each hand. He likes to stand them up, but they're so small it's kind of hard and he gets frustrated by it. He knows all of their names and asks for them multiple times a day.
03. If he's trying to do something and it doesn't go just right he throws a tantrum.
04. He usually gets mad if I'm the one to get him out of bed and screams, "I 'nt (want) Daddy!" I don't get it because I'm usually the one that gets him, and he's mad every time. I hate it.
05. He's starting to get better at swimming and loves his "foaties"
06. He loves to hide when Daddy gets home and scare him.
07. He still eats "mush" every morning, unless he talks me into making pancakes for him.
08. If I ask him where something is and he can't find it he tells me, "It's a'side(outside)."
09. During Sacrament on Sunday he was playing with his Toy Story people and kept saying, "woody, woody"... Then he opens his book to the ball page and yells, "Balls balls!" ha Wonder what we're teaching our boy at home. :)


2 comments:
CUTEST boy! I am so thankful for blogs! I feel like I'm not missing out when I see all the pictures! Thanks for posting, babe! Love you!
My vote is you guys come to Fort Worth for med school with us. :) We will scope out a cute house in our neighborhood for you. Hurry please!
Post a Comment