Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits


01. We try to hold him off on his nap until at least 12, but sometimes we find him like this around 11:30. 
02. His new thing this week is he points at the TV and yells, "Pana, Funny!" That means he wants to watch Kung Fu Panda. He laughs so hard at the funny part. How does he know? The first time he cried at the beginning and said, "Mom, scared!" ha it scared him. If a sad song comes on the movie he says, "Mom, song, sad." He's getting too smart for me.
03. Devan has been trying to get him to jump off the couch for weeks, and he finally did it today! He loved it and yelled, "Adain!"
04. He still has a meltdown almost every time Daddy leaves the room.
05. We lost his little Buzz Lightyear. Don't know where in the world it could be and he was pretty upset about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet boy! I wish Malia would do this, just fall asleep when she is tired, but nope she fights it to the bitter end! ha. I can't wait to get them together again hopefully sometime soon!

Nancy said...

Sweet little guy! I LOVED the video of him laughing to Kung Fu Panda...priceless! You should post it on your blog. Love you!

Erin said...

Oh he is just the sweetest thing Lexie! And getting so big. I can't believe he's talking already - seems like you just had him! How fun you are coming to San Diego with friends! As far as where to stay it all depends on how much you can spend. Have you talked to Jen? I remember one time they came and we looked at hotels in my area but they all cost more then they wanted to pay and they ended up finding a good deal somewhere else (I think closer to downtown). This last time they came they stayed at my house because we were in Utah. Wish we were going to be gone and you could do that! :) I have several places that are really nice that I could recommend, but they might be too pricey so talk to Jen and then if you still don't know where to stay let me know and I'll ask around. Hope you have a great trip! :)