01. These were the first pictures that he has looked at me and said, "Cheese". I loved it!
02. The cut on his eye will be another post...
03. He does the funniest throat grunt for what the pig says.
04. He loves to go in the pantry and bring the boxes of cereal out to us.
05. He points at most food and says, "kuckkkkk" because he knows he can't eat it.
06. I found out he's allergic to peanuts...well at least peanut butter. I guess the list will just keep going with his allergies..ugh
07. He has really started to love hitting the baseball on his little tee.
08. He has been crying in the night all week and waking up earlier than usual(7:00)...I'm hoping it's just those last few teeth coming in.
09. He's always saying, "mom!" in this demanding, but cutest voice. He wants me to see everything he's doing. He also calls Devan Mom. ha he used to say Dad, but all of a sudden he's Mom again.
10. He starts "moo"ing the second he gets his boots on, or brings them to us because he wants to go down to the corrals and see the cows.
11. I got his blanky out of the dryer today and gave it to him(it was warm) and he started blowing on it like we do with his food. ha
5 comments:
So so cute! Love his little teeth. And I LOVE the screw in the bottle from the post below. Boys. HA!
Loved the new posts!!! Holy cow his teeth have gotten so big! Ohhhh that post about my pink bottle is the cutest thing I have ever seen! We got our car KEYED today...it was BAD!!! We were both kinda ornery, and then we read these new posts and it made us laugh so hard! He just puts a smile on my face every time I think of him! Cute little guy! We love him so much!!
MY GOODNESS HE'S CUTE!
Can't wait to see him.
Oh, by the way, we're moving to St. George April 23 if you didn't already know. WOO! We'll get to play lots now, until we move to Texas.
He looks so big in these pictures!! Funny that he started blowing on his blanky! He is such a hoot!
Those are the cutest pictures! His big smile is darling! Aren't the little things they do so funny!? I love this age. :)
Post a Comment