Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just Pack Me Up

Ty Boy thought he was going to go to New Zealand with Grandma and Grandpa.
My mom and I were trying to pack some things up, came out of the closet, and this is what we found.
He thought the suitcases were pretty cool.
I think he knew he wanted to go with them.
He's only about 24 pounds...they had 50 pounds per suitcase. I think it would work.
Maybe we'll have to pack him up and send him out there.
He loves to look at their picture on the wall.
The other day I asked him where Grandma and Grandpa were and he pointed at the door and said, "Moo"
ha He was telling me that Grandpa was feeding the cows.
He's just feeding the cows in New Zealand instead. :)
If any of you want to follow Elder and Sister Gubler's journey in New Zealand go here.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I have already been following and loving it! Such an awesome thing they are doing!

Gretchen said...

Haha!! I bet they would have taken him in a heartbeat!! Cute pictures!! I love him!

Nancy said...

These pictures make me homesick...for my bedroom and for my baby!!!