Saturday, August 28, 2010

Panguitch Lake Part 3

Couples Competition

Devan and I combined multiple games for our competition.
We competed in couples.
The winner of each competition was given 5 points.
Second place was given 3 points.
Third place 1 point.
Fourth place ZERO.
The winner overall got an Orange Peel gift card.
It was "Go big or go home."

{The Pickle Blow}
Who can blow their pickle the furthest? 

 Mom.Gretch.Robyn(I'm not pictured, but I lost. ha)
 SO much laughing...hahaha
Mitch.Dev.Dad(I missed Dave on this one)
Their Faces tell it all. :)

{The Ring Toss}
Each player got 6 rings to make on the plunger.
The team with the best combined total was the winner.

Mitch.Robyn
Lexie.Devan
Gretchen.Dave
Mom.Dad

{Cream Soda "CHUG"}
Pick one person from your team to chug the cream soda.
Devan wins! Robyn comes in 2nd..Then Dave..Then Dad....Then the HUGE belches. ha

{The Worm Pass}
Sitting back to back on chairs, pass live worms from one plate to the other...only using your feet!

Devan.Lexie.Dave.Gretchen
Dad.Mom(I didn't get Mitch and Robyn)
We walked funny into the bath to wash our feet off

{Three Legged Race/Obstacle}
Hooked to your partener, run in and out of the house as shown. The fastest team wins!

Gretchen.Dave
Mom.Dad
Robyn.Mitch
Devan.Lexie

{Egg Beater}
Stand at each end of the noodle filled with Egg Beaters. Blow as hard as you can until it comes out the other end and you win!

Gretchen.Lexie (I'm just not good at the blowing games.ha)
Mom.Robyn(Robyn wins)
Gretchen.Robyn
....Robyn wins!
ha poor Gretchen took a breath and got Egg Beater right down her throat! It came right back up.
This was the Grand Finale of the trip. haha The boys opted out of the Egg Beater game and we started packing up to leave.

Winner...MITCH AND ROBYN!

Thanks guys for being good sports.
It was so much fun because everyone participated.
I love my family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

priceless pictures! i did not get any from that night so im gong to have to steal yours!

Jessica and Justin said...

What fun games!! I am definitely going to have to steal some of these ideas.

The Ashtons said...

How fun!!!!!!!!!