Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Panguitch Lake Part 1

{August 5-8}

My parents rented a cabin up at Panguitch Lake for our family.
It was the perfect cabin for us.
2 bedrooms upstairs (one for us, one for Mitch and Robyn).
Master on the main floor (Mom and Dad).
Basement with bunks and couches and we made a bed (Gretchen, Dave, and their kids).
We had more fun than I ever would have imagined.
It was really the perfect get away.
I took TONS of pictures so I could remember everything...
It was worth documenting. :)

{Ty on the way up...He was mad for a second, then had some cheerios, and he was out}
{The first morning Ty got to take a bath with Abbie and Sadie and he loved it!}

{Friday's fourwheeler ride}


{Each family had a fourwheeler, and we took off up one of the trails}
{It was SO bumpy, and I was ornery because it hurt and I was trying to hold Ty, who was falling asleep}
{I don't know how he managed to fall asleep while his head was flopping all over...but he did it}
{The best Grandma and Grandpa in the world with their 5 grandkids.}
{Our little family}

{My ugly brother...this is what he gets for always making ugly faces}
{Good thing he has the cutest wife, so he can have a cute little girl}
{The cute Terry Family}
{Ty found a stick...he didn't want to let it go.}
{The view at the top overlooking Yankee Meadow. It was so pretty.}
{Sweet little Malia fell asleep on the way back to the cabin.}

3 comments:

RaCHeL said...

What a fun trip! I love cabins! I can't believe the babes fell asleep on the rides! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures you got! I can't wait to see all the other ones! I want to go back to Panguitch right now!!!!! We will HAVE to go to that cabin again..... maybe it should be a yearly thing!

Brét said...

Panguitch is so fun huh? My family went camping by Bryce and I thought Panguitch was so cute just Zach & I went back with the kids and stayed for a night on our way to another camping trip. Your little man is so handsome & your whole family is adorable.