Monday, August 16, 2010

11 Months

{August 6}


Where has this last month gone?
My baby is turning into a little boy!
He is getting so big and acting so big.


Ty wears size 6-12 month shorts...
size 12-18 month pants...
and either size top usually.
He has flip flops that are size 1...
and shoes that are size 3.
He still wears size 3 diapers.
This little boy has had 3 hair cuts (by his mommy).
He LOVES to go up the stairs...but doesn't know how to come down.
He loves to play with his cousins.
He's turning into a Daddy's boy(makes mommy sad).
He still gives Mommy the best kisses though.
He doesn't give kisses when you ask for them...just when he feels the urge. I love it!
He LOVES to throw balls and make baskets in his basketball hoop.(Daddy's favorite thing)
He takes 2 naps usually around 1 1/2-2 hours.
He sleeps from 8:30-8:30, give or take an hour every now and then.
He's starting to get better at eating finger foods without choking.
Still allergic to dairy.
He's naughty...he knows the things he shouldn't do and laughs when he does it or when I tell him no.
This makes it very hard to discipline, because he's so cute when he does it.
He learned how to drink through a straw last week.
He still can't drink out of a sippy cup very good.
He loves his bottles.


Ty, Mommy and Daddy love you so so much.
We just have more fun with you every day.
We are amazed at every little thing you do and could just watch you all day.
You make everyone smile around you.
Thanks for being our cutest little man!

7 comments:

Taisha Anne said...

Cute little Ty is getting old! Crazy he is almost one.. Funny little kids who think it's funny to be stinkers!

Kyler and Hillary said...

yess, cutest little man ever. I love all his teeth! Can't believe how similar our babies are.

m+b said...

He is SO adorable Lex and looks JUST like you! I can't believe he is almost a year already!

RaCHeL said...

So crazy that they are almost a year old! He sure is a cutie! And he has 4 teeth! Gavin still has 0! I sure wish we could get them together.

Anonymous said...

I wish we were still home with you guys! Malia misses Ty SOOOOO much!!!!!!!! We also wish we could be home for Ty's birthday! Oh we love that boy!!!!!

Erin said...

He really is the CUTEST little guy Lex! Love those teeth. :)

Whitney said...

Love that last picture of him! Oh, so happy!! I hate how time flies by :)